A great idea for a delicious Christmas dessert which is inspired from Santa’s Hat and would be perfect for having it with friends and family during the holidays!
Santa’s Hat Brownies
Serving Size: As many as you desire to have or serve.
. Pre-made rounded brownies
. Whipped Cream
. Fresh Strawberries
. Desiccated Coconut (optional)
1. Place the amount of brownies desired on plate.
2. Wash the same amount of fresh strawberries as the brownies.
3. Cut the top part of the fresh strawberries flat.
4. Place the white cream in the piping bag choosing the small nozzle.
5. Start going in circles on the top part of the brownies.
6. Sprinkle some of the desiccated coconut on top of the whipped cream (optional).
7. Place the fresh strawberry flat part bottom on the Whipped cream area of the brownies
8. Do a tiny circle on the tip of the fresh strawberry till its covered.
9. Sprinkle some desiccated coconut on the whipped cream area (optional).