This is a warm delicious meal for winter and could be served on many occasions with your loved ones. This is also a very impressive meal. This dish could be served with lemon, roasted vegetables and rice. Be creative and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories per serving: 265
- ¼ cup Maple syrup.
- 1 Clove of minced garlic.
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic salt.
- Dash Ground black pepper.
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce.
- 1lb. Salmon.
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass bowl baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
- Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and place the salmon uncovered to bake for around 20 minutes.