This is a famous Asian dish that people often crave. If you like to try something new and different, this is definitely the right choice for you to spice things up in the kitchen. It would also be a great way to impress your date and get him/her interested in your cooking skills and curious to try it out on their own one day. Enjoy it Slick Chef!
Chicken Pad Thai
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Calories per serving: 525
- 1 pack Rice noodles.
- 1lb. Cleaned, boneless chicken breast cut in bite-sized pieces.
- 4 Eggs.
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil or sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoon Fish sauce.
- 3 Green onions.
- ¼ cup Crushed peanuts.
- 3 tablespoon Sugar.
- Dash Crushed red pepper.
- 2 tablespoon Butter.
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges.
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar.
- 2 cups Bean sprouts.
- Dip rice noodles in room temperature water until its softened then drain the water and set them aside.
- Melt butter in a wok or large pan and fry the chicken briefly and gently over high heat until browned, then take it out and put aside.
- Heat oil in a wok medium-high heat then crack eggs into it and cook until firmed.
- Stir in chicken with the eggs and cook for 5 minutes then add:
- softened noodles
- fish sauce
- red pepper
- Adjust the dressing according to your taste and stir everything until noodles are tender then add bean sprouts and continue for 3 more minutes.
- Ornament your dish with crushed peanuts, wedge of lemon and chopped green onions.